nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What's Next? Tim's Big Adventure.

OK, so I go to the hospital yesterday and get the results of my three hour stress test. They show me that there's a portion of my heart that is not getting the proper amount of oxygen, as it appears dim in the pictures they took last Wednesday. This means that because it did not light up like the rest of the heart, that it was oxygen deprive. After looking at the next step, which is probably a catherization, with a stint or two, they said they could do it this week. So, I think, well, I would prefer to have it done in Portland, but I had serious doubts as to whether or not they could get me in that quick. Now, just waiting for BIDMC to schedule my procedure, because as I told them, I am all in and getting this done sooner than later is my first priority. I mean, really, I do have some other concerns, but at the moment this is potentially the worst of the little demons that are cluttering up my insides. So, it's two, two foes at one time, but I think they are manageable. A pain in the ass, or chest I should say, but manageable.


2 comments:

  1. If there is anyone that can defeat those demons, that is you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Tim.

    ReplyDelete

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook