nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time to get my ass in gear.

My big concern today was to get a haircut. No need to have bedhead in the middle of the day. So, now, focused on getting my ass in gear, and lightening the load some tomorrow. After all, we all take on more than we can manage some days. So, by noon tomorrow I hope I don't have my ass in a sling, and that I will be sitting upright, and getting ready to check out of the hospital, or at least be sitting up right. In all reality I don't see myself getting out of the hospital until late afternoon or early evening, time to go somewhere else and lay down and wait for the hockey game.

1 comment:

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook