nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Into the Abyss...or Saving Private Tim

Greetings.

Well, somethings have changed in the past 24 hours.

Terry and I came to Boston for my catherization that was suppose to be, in my mind, a come and go thing. Besides getting momentarily lost on the way and having to swing around some back streets we made On Time to the hospital at 7am. After a not too long wait they prepped me for the Cath, and in I go. Somewhere between the drugs they had given me and the noticeable change in tone of the doctors doing the procedure, I knew the news was not going to be good. It never is when the chirpy sound of dialogue suddenly go to mysteries low tones...so the doc walks over to me and informs me that my Central Left artery, which then branches into two more arteries that feed my heart, has 90 per cent blockages both in the Central Left and 80-90 % in the branches...

Not Good, Khimosabeee.

Then with no discussion he says there are admitting me right then and there...nothing to say about that as he goes out to tell the little woman that I'm down for the count and will not be making the trip back to Portland today.

So, the long and the short of it is that on Monday morning...critical enough to get me to the head of the surgical schedule, I will be in the Operatiing Room getting cracked open like a cheap lobstah dinnah. Not to happy about that, but the up side is that they caught all this due to my cancer treatment schedule and if they didn't I was a "dead man walking," just waiting for a major MI...

Again, not good, Khimosabeee.

So, the outlook is promising and after the appropriate recovery period I will be back in the game and creating the type of havoc I am like to create in the world. I will try to post a couple more times if I find an unattended computer available to me, like the one I am using now.

Out for now, Tim

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your recovery. I hope you find many unattended computers so that you may keep us posted. Please stay out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook