nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Check Engine Light!

Mayan girls with braided hair, Central Guatemala
Well, tomorrow is the day to get something done. My Check Engine Light is on, so my mechanics at the BIDMC are going to pop the hood and see why my carburetor is not running as smoothy as it should.

Jackie Mason on Youtube. Watch this for a few laughs, then come back.

I am going in ostensibly to get a catherization of my heart. They will look at the three main arteries to see where and why there might be a blockage that doesn't allow enough oxygen to my heart in a particular place. If all goes well, they'll put a stint in and call it a day. If...well, the other Ifs Ands and Buts we will not discuss because that will mean more time spent doing this rather than that. Because right now there seems to be a look of this and a lot of that and not getting much accomplished.

This should get me horizontal for a few days, looks like maybe more than I expected. Will update when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook