nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Monday, June 17, 2013

Look who's home for dinner.


It's been a week. Motivation for getting behind computer keypad has returned yet, but thought I would check in to say hey to all those out there across the globe wishing me well. Recovery is the name of the game now...I will be back blogging soon...also difficult to talk to anyone because throat is a little messed up and makes me cough everything I try to say something...but, you'll all be hearing from me.

Just trying to blend in with the crowd. How am I doing?
FOOTAGE from the Operating Room last Monday. click here to view. HERE

1 comment:

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook