nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Drones, Cruise Missiles and that Rascally Rabbit





After surgery, many times one's emotional world is not as controlled as it might be on a day to day basis. That means, like Jack in picture here, spontaneous crying can occur for what appears to be no apparent reason.

When I had my kidney removed 7 years ago, I was dumbfounded by the tears that suddenly shot out of my eyes like Obama drones attacking a village in Yemen...but then, there were no Obama drones and Yemen was and still is that mud and waddle nation appended to the bottom of the Arabian peninsula.

So, the other day, I am having a good day, and suddenly something happens and again here come the Bush era cruise missiles from my eyes, ready to shock and awe anyone in the vicinity. Understanding now why I was having this spontaneous and uncontrolled outburst of emotion didn't make it any easy.

I was watching Bugs Bunny, and when Elmer Fudd raised his bluster buster to shoot that rascally rabbit, and well, it was more than I could take. I mean really, it's Bugs Bunny.

3 comments:

  1. Tim
    To have gone through the shit you've been through and not feel like crying, well you'd have to be stupid. To be brought to tears by the actions of someone who looks and thinks a lot like former President Dick Cheney, well, you'd have to be crazy, which I suspect you are.

    Stay strong
    john

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried sanity, didn't really work out for me...

      Delete

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook