nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SCANNED AGAIN!

Well, just got radiated...I have lost count of how many CT-Scans I have had.

I get amused now, the old radiation veteran that I am, when a new patient is talking about how they need to get themselves checked and when their next scan will be...I am about eight years in, and I am pushing 20 CT-Scans and something close in MRIs...plus all the requisite nuke scans and tests...but, when you are new in this arena, you're still learning the new life you have and how you have to do new things, and somedays, besides going to Market Basket for milk and bread, you also have to get radiated like a FL tomato...

Neck to pelvis looks like a Rand McNally road map of some deserted place on earth, with roads starting nowhere and ending nowhere...sort of like a government run transportation rail system being built in California...feel a little bit like California, hosting a multitude of foreign illegals that are sucking away at the life of the host, me...I am probably about 1980 California, still able to host the illegals without too much damage to the host, although the succession of my left Kidney, indicates they want more of me than I am willingly going to give up...

Anyway, I wrote on my website for photography the other day that I had rental cancer...got a smile from that and thought if I stopped paying the rent maybe the cancer would leave and finds some new digs...renal cancer is what I have and I am the 1, of the 1 in 2 men, in the US that gets cancer...it's 1 in 3 for women...something to think about, and I did while standing on the T platform this morning looking at a very upbeat poster that said, "we can see the end of cancer from here." I looked around but didn't see anything.

Well, maybe. It's not quite so definite if you actually have fucking cancer and knowing the PR campaign is designed to create a false sense of survival.

But, we all leave in a state of some sort of denial, and for those not yet carrying around a host of illegals in their chest the PR campaign seems to assert that we might, indeed, live forever. But that is as much an expression of the false world we have created around us...we should all be thin, eat oats and grains, vote progressively, and save all the planet from it's natural conclusion. Actually, I like oat meal, but the fad thing has never appealed to me and I am what I am and I am pretty comfortable with that as I look forward to 62 anos on this rock plunging through space.

Anos? Oh no, the immigrants are changing my world...hey, relax, they just want a home and a good job, it's the little fuckers I have that corrupt the host and eat my life sustenance...at some point, that is what any cancer does...the balance in living with cancer is to keep it in check so that that balance doesn't overtake the host...that is called el morte.... in any number of languages.

Most soldiers at the beginning of any war are resigned that they might be the first die, but as a war ends, they are less resigned to be the last to die....Max Hastings.

 Well, it's about time for me to jump back on the T (metro) and head back to my place of gainful emplyment. enjoy the day. Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook