nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Heart Stone Thank You

HEART STONE 2013

Over the coming days, weeks, months, and Dog Years, I will be expressing my thanks to as many of you that I can. But in the mean time I wanted to post this Heart Stone as a general thanks for all your support, kind wishes, and free food that has come to our home. My ordeal is not over, but I am in a bit of a cul-de-sac to gather my strength for another go. So, in the mean time, thank you and my best wishes to you all.
Large Heart Stone found at Ft. Williams Park. Probably about 18-24 inches long and very heavy. It also reminds me of an ancient image of a bird, but we'll go with the heart stone for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook