nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Friday, October 31, 2014

New Post - New Site: The Waiting Game

Go HERE to view new post at the new FIVE PLUS and nandupress webpages.

If you sign up at that website you will receive newsletter from me that will update posts and other activities I am engaged in. Then simply unsubscribe from this website. This site will remain up more as an informational page about kidney cancer. I get hits from around the world and I believe it is the cancer and not my cleaver writing about it. I will be, in fact, redesigning this page to that end.

Best to all, and get out next Tuesday no matter what your political interest is, and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook