nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Saturday, October 4, 2014

NEW FIVE PLUS in the works....

For those of you have been readers of this blog over the past year, thank you.

I have enjoyed writing it, and sometimes let myself hang out there, so to speak, with what is taking place in my life, the cancer thing, and all.

However, I have been working on a new webpage connected to my new homepage. This page will eventually go away if I am successful with that page and the new site. In the meantime I will keep this site open as an archive and connect to any new blog made at that webpage with the appropriate link to it.

The new page has a place to comment at the bottom of the blog. I will still post to Facebook and connect the best I can.

You can connect to the new blog by entering your email. You will know where when you get to that page. It's self-explanatory.

Connect here ...http://nandupress.wix.com/timnorris-nandupress#!blog/c2fu

...to view new site. Comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook