nandupress

nandupress
click on nandu for the NEW homepage

Friday, October 18, 2013

UPDATE: 1st scans after IL-2

Greetings.

Getting Ready for the Big Game
Just an update after seeing my Docs this Wed. TH, and Fri.

I had my first scan after treatment a week ago Monday and this Wed I met with my IL-2 Doc at BIDMC.

As expect no information upon which to base and further treatment or therapy.

Good news is that everything seems static, which means no growth or further metastasis that can be determined.

Bad news is that I have to wait another month to get another evaluation, upon which further treatment will be based.

So November Ho.........here I come.

Overall, feeling good and physical on TH indicates that I am the healthiest sick person in Maine and there-a-bouts.

Will write more soon, but busy in Maine and new manuscript demanding time....and the Red Sox are about to make history.

best to all, tim 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer survival & life adventures

Cancer survival & life adventures
Welcome. Please subscribe to my new FIVE PLUS webpage, linked by clicking on the nandu. Thanks, Tim

FIVE PLUS Followers

follow on Facebook